Car, Camper/RV Odor Eliminator Spray
The great outdoors. The beauty of Mother Nature captivates us in her spell. But there is a thief lurking. Its foul odors in your car, RV, camper or tent can ruin your vacation androb you of peace and fun.
You have invested money in an RV, a camper or camping gear. Most importantly you have invested your time. You took off of work or are enjoying your retirement. But unwanted odors stand in the way. Foul smells are bent on robbing you off of your joy. Thankfully, with Odor BreakTHRU, a powerful RV, camper and car odor eliminator spray, in hand, you do not have to give in.
Eliminate foul smells and restore your investment. It’s easy to do in your RV, camper or tent. These are the easiest and best steps to eliminate moldy, musty, smoky or other fouls odors, including moth ball odors from most fabrics.
- 1 Apply car, camper, RV odor eliminator spray Odor BreakTHRU to a very small, inconspicuous spot on the fabric, let dry and test for color fastness or staining.
- 2 Assuming no color loss, liberally apply Odor BreakTHRU to the fabric. Odor BreakTHRU works amazingly well on RV and Camper fabrics as well as tent fabrics
- 3 Allow the product to dry.
- 4 For heavy duty odors repeat steps four and five. Remember, the product must come in contact with the odor to break the odor molecules so get it in there good. You can even “push” Odor BreakTHRU into the fabrics after spraying a second time by applying Odor BreakTHRU to a microfiber cloth and gently wiping the fabrics down. This step is only necessary for deep and substantial odors. For moth ball odors we highly recommend two applications and closely following step 4.
- 5 Odor BreakTHRU is hypo allergenic and will not cause allergies. In fact, it actually helps reduce allergens by attacking the allergen particles. However, after Odor BreakTHRU dries, we recommend wiping down surfaces that will come in contact with people with a moist cloth.
- 6 Victory! You have reclaimed your stolen happiness from the evil odor molecules by breaking them into pieces.
- 7 Do not use on silks, wool or delicate fabrics.
TIP: Odor BreakTHRU is hypo allergenic and will not cause allergies. In fact, it actually helps reduce allergens by attacking the allergen particles. However, after Odor BreakTHRU dries, we recommend wiping down surfaces that will come in contact with people with a moist cloth for complete smell removal.
Money Saving Tip: Use our autofill option and we will automatically send you more Odor BreakTHRU. It saves you time and money and is easy to pause or cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Most moldy, musty, smoky and foul odors stick to fabrics and carpets. Both must be treated to restore the smell of fresh air. Smoke, cooking, moth ball odors and other VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) can settle on the carpet in your camper or RV. They wiggle their way in between the fibers and set up home. That makes eliminating many camper/RV odors very difficult. Until now, there was no significant advancement in eliminating these types of odors from carpets. However, Odor BreakTHRU’s appearance changes all of that.
This car, camer, RV odor eliminator spray has a built-in surface penetrating technology. This allows the muscle part of Odor BreakTHRU to get into the fibers to break apart all sorts of foul odor molecules. Remember, to most effectively eliminate or reduce smoke odors, Odor BreakTHRU must come in contact with the odor. We made it easy by building in the surface penetrating technology but we still need your help.
Follow these simple instructions to reduce or eliminate moldy, smoky, musty, cooking, moth ball and all other foul odors.
- 1 Test a small, inconspicuous area of the carpet for color fastness or staining using car odor eliminator spray, Odor BreakTHRU
- 2 Assuming no loss in color and no stains, very liberally spray Odor BreakTHRU onto the carpets and fabrics in your RV or Camper (see our instructions for applying to fabrics here…LINK TO FABRICS SECTION TAB 1 RV/CAMPER).
- 3 Let the product sit for about 3-5 min. Apply a second liberal application.
- 4 For very strong smoke, moldy, moth ball and other ground in odors, rub into the carpet using a cloth rag dampened with Odor BreakTHRU.
- 5 Allow the product to dry
- 6 Remember, Odor BreakTHRU must come into contact with each odor molecule to break those molecules apart. For insanely strong odors, multiple applications may be needed.
- 7 When carpet is completely dry, thoroughly vacuum the carpet with a quality vacuum cleaner.
- 8 Victory!
- 9 Since RVs and Campers are closed for most of the year we recommend clearing out the odor molecules prior to camping or RVing. You can also spot use during your trip so we recommend keeping a bottle in your RV, Camper or with your Camping Gear. We finally recommend sending a warning message to foul odors to stay away by applying Odor BreakTHRU liberally prior to closing up your camper, RV or Tent for winter storage.
Money Saving TIP: Purchase Odor BreakTHRU using auto replenish. We will automatically send you more Odor BreakTHRU. It saves you time and money is easy to pause or cancel. Use Odor BreakTHRU all around your home. Keep a bottle in the Kitchen at home, in your RV or Camper and in your bathrooms. You can cancel it easily at any time.
Another Money Saving Tip: Subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Keep It Odor Free
Keeping your Camper, RV or Tents odor free is very simple using Odor BreakTHRU is very simple.
- 1 Following the instructions in our fabrics and carpet tabs for your initial battle against odor molecules
- 2 Keep a bottle in your camper or RV. Treat during your vacations as needed when cooking, after spills and for general cleaning (Odor BreakTHRU has built in cleaning technology).
- 3 Treat your RV, Camper or Camping Gear with Odor BreakTHRU prior to winter storage. This will send a very clear message to those foul odor molecules to stay away.
- 4 Enjoy your vacations and the beauty of Mother Nature.