Cat Odor Eliminator Spray
You wish it weren’t that way. You wish cats would simply go, wipe and flush like humans. But they do not. Instead, they hold your home captive with the pungent smell of their pee.
Cat urine stinks the entire home up because bacteria and ammonia combine to produce awful odors. Disgusting. You have probably tried a few cat odor remover sprays. Has it worked? Maybe a little but the cat came back and so did the odor, didn’t they?
Yep. The cat urine odor came back. So did the cat; to the same spot. Happened to you? To us too. That’s why we created this site and Odor BreakTHRU™, an organic, non-toxic, safe-for-cats urine odor eliminator. Odor BreakTHRU™ will break apart the odor molecule. See the video on how this revolutionary new product works by clicking here
If you are like us, you will need help. Victory comes when fighting the enemy as a team. We are your team. The enemy is cat urine odor and the goal is complete cat pee smell removal. BreakTHRU was developed as a powerful cat smell removal system for use on farms, hospitals, breeder pens and places where odors dominate. It’s now available to YOU. Click Below and Let Our Team Fight With You and break the Odor Molecules Forever!
Follow these easy steps to eliminate cat urine odor from most fabrics with our cat odor remover spray:
- 1 If the fabric surface is still wet from cat urine. Blot up as much as possible with paper towels.
- 2 Place dirty paper towels in a plastic bag and throw away in a garbage can outside of the home.
- 3 Apply cat odor removal spray, Odor BreakTHRU, to a very small, inconspicuous spot on the fabric, let dry and test for color fastness.
- 4 Assuming no color loss, liberally apply Odor BreakTHRU to the fabric with the cat urine odor.
- 5 Allow the product to dry.
- 6 For heavily soiled fabrics repeat steps four and five. The product must come in contact with the odor to break the odor molecules so use it liberally. You cannot use too much.
- 7 Victory!
- 8 Do not use on silks, wool or delicate fabrics.
TIP: Using a cat smell removal eliminator is not a one-time job. We recommend spraying the area once per week for several weeks to ensure the cat does not come back. We also recommend spraying the area around the litter box to ensure your cat has a nice clean area to do his business.
Money Saving Tip: Make sure you subscribe to The BreakTHRU Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons. Also using our autofill option at checkout to get regular shipments of BreakTHRU. It’s easy to pause or cancel and you set how often you want more product.
Carpets are very difficult surfaces to remove pet odors from, especially cat urine odors. The reason for the difficulty on carpets is that most carpets have tons of nooks and crannies for the cat urine to drain into and hide. As long as there is the smallest trace of cat urine odor, the cat will come back to the same spot. Most products on the markets cannot penetrate between the fibers. Most home remedies of vinegar and baking soda won’t either. But you do not have to worry about any of this because Odor BreakTHRU can help.
A powerful cat odor eliminator spray, Odor BreakTHRU has been designed with Odor Penetrating Technology to not only penetrate the fibers but also penetrate the underlayment or padding. That is why Odor BreakTHRU is the nuclear weapon of cat urine odor removal.
The following steps assume the cat has only used the area once or twice. If a cat has used the same area multiple times that click on the prevention tab (link to prevention tab) to learn how to permanently eliminate heavily soiled cat urine carpet.
- 1 If the carpet is still wet, blot up the remaining liquid using paper towels.
- 2 Place the dirty paper towels in a plastic bag and throw it into a garbage can outside the home.
- 3 Test a small, inconspicuous area of the carpet for color fastness using cat odor removal spray, Odor BreakTHRU
- 4 Assuming no loss in color, very liberally apply the product.
- 5 Let the product sit for about 3-5 min. Apply a second liberal application.
- 6 Rub into the carpet using a cloth rag, paper towel or carpet brush.
- 7 Allow the product to dry. Throw cloth rag or paper towel in the garbage or clean the brush with warm water.
- 8 Odor BreakTHRU must come into contact with each odor molecule to break those molecules apart. For super soiled areas, multiple applications may be needed. Do not worry; some wars require multiple battles to win.
- 9 Victory!
TIP: In addition to treating the soiled area, also apply Odor BreakTHRU 2-3 feet around the soiled area for complete cat pee smell removal. This creates as we chemistry nerds like to say, “a zone of inhibition.” Simply put, the cat will not be able to smell his scent for 2-3 feet around the area he used last time
Money Saving Tip: Make sure you subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Keep It Odor Free
Cat urine odor is no joke. The smell robs us of our peace and takes our homes captive. You can recapture your home from the problem of cat urine smell. These simple steps will help you break the cat urine odor molecules and keep your home free of cat urine odor.
- 1 Cats are very fussy. You must ensure the litter box is cleaned and has ample amounts of litter in it at all times.
- 2 For multiple cats, multiple litter boxes may be necessary.
- 3 For male cats marking their territory, ensure there are no stray cats around your home stressing your cat. You may need to call animal services to catch a stray cat and take it to a no kill shelter. If possible, keep the cat outdoors during the summer. Allowing the cat inside in the evenings to play with the family, eat and rest. Then put the cat outside for the night (only if you have in indoor/outdoor cat). It is less likely a cat will mark in the winter with no stray cat pressure (for northern climates).
- 4 Ensure that your cats are spayed or neutered. Cats communicate to the opposite sex using scents in their urine.
- 5 Immediately clean any accidents the cat has outside the litter box to prevent the accident area from becoming a new litter box. You can follow the instructions under removing cat urine odor from carpet (link to Tab 2-carpets).
- 6 Keep plenty of cat odor removal spray, Odor BreakTHRU, on hand for the occasional accident. Be proactive, waiting until an accident to happen to order product may cause confusion to the cat and she may begin using the carpet as a litter box again. Remember, Odor BreakTHRU breaks apart the smell molecules and permanently eliminates the odor.
Money Saving Tip: Never run out of the powerful cat odor eliminator spray, Odor BreakTHRU and save money by using our autofill option. Also subscribe to The Odor BreakTHRU Coupon Corner where we will send you natural smell removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.