Kitchen Odor Eliminator Spray
Kitchen odors can be some of the worst odor and… the most embarrassing
You have invited some friends over for dinner, prepared a nice spread but…you can’t get rid of yesterdays fried fish odors. What about the musty smell in the kitchen?
Should you cancel the dinner or brace yourself to be mocked by your friends? We have been there and done that.
Our challenge is to eliminate the fishy, musty, fried, smoky odors from the kitchen naturally, safely. That is one of the reasons we put the safest and most powerful ingredients together in one odor destroying product—Odor BreakTHRU
Break apart those foul odor molecules. Permanently!
Yep. We decided to keep the dinner on and not cancel. It is time to bring in the big gun—Odor BreakTHRU.
Let’s destroy odor molecules once and for all. There will be no more fish odor, No more fried food odor, no more onion smell and no more musty kitchen odor.
Here is the right way to use Odor BreakTHRU smell eliminator for maximum effect:
Curtains, shades and even window treatments can hold days, months and years’ worth of odor. You now have the power to eliminate the foul odors from fabrics. It’s easy. Follow these easy steps to eliminate onion, fried fish, smoky and all other odors from your beautiful window treatments, rugs and most other fabrics.
- 1 Take a moist cloth and wipe off the fabrics
- 2 Apply kitchen odor eliminator spray Odor BreakTHRU to a very small, inconspicuous spot on the fabric or rug, let dry and test for color fastness or staining
- 3 Assuming no color loss, liberally apply Odor BreakTHRU to the fabric. You can use Odor BreakTHRU on furniture fabric, curtains, rugs and other fabrics provided you have tested to ensure no staining or fading occurs. Wipe of any excess Odor BreakTHRU. You can also saturate a cotton cloth with Odor BreakTHRU and then gently rub the fabric for minor odors.
- 4 Allow the product to dry.
- 5 For fabrics that still stink after the first application, repeat steps 3 and 4. Remember, the product must come in contact with the odor to break the odor molecules so get it in there good.
- 6 After Odor BreakTHRU dries, we recommend wiping down surfaces that will come in contact with people with a moist cloth. Odor BreakTHRU is hypo allergenic and actually helps reduce allergens, however, there may be one person out there whose skin does not like it.
- 7 Victory!
- 8 Do not use on silks, wool or delicate fabrics. Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to using.
TIP:Odor BreakTHRU is hypoallergenic and should not cause reactions. However, we recommend wiping down furniture seating areas with a moist cloth after the final application of Odor BreakTHRU dries. Also, for multiple or heavy applications a very slight oily residue may remain. Do not be alarmed, wipe off with a moist rag.
Money Saving Tip:: Use our autofill option. We will send you regular shipments of Odor BreakTHRU. It will save you time and money and is easy to cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Kitchen odors have a knack for penetrating everything; even surfaces that are hard and smooth like granite and stainless steel. Many foul odor molecules are tiny and can find even the smallest places to hide and annoy us, especially fish, onion and those wonderful smells coming from a recently used kitchen.
You know what we are talking about… That’s why we developed this powerful kitchen odor removal spray Odor BreakTHRU with SPT (Surface Penetrating Technology™). This allows the muscle part of Odor BreakTHRU to get into those tiny hiding places to break apart odor molecules. Odor BreakTHRU will hunt down and destroy odors hiding out on granite, stainless steel, dry wall and in sinks.
Follow these simple instructions to reduce or eliminate foul odors on hard surfaces.
- 1 Test a small, inconspicuous area of any surface where Odor BreakTHRU will be used to ensure there are no issues or change in color.
- 2 Assuming no change in color and no stains, very liberally spray on kitchen smell removal spray Odor BreakTHRU to sinks, granite, stainless steel, laminate and Corian.
- 3 Let the product sit for about 3-5 min. For very foul odors apply a second liberal application.
- 4 For drywall, cabinets and other semi porous surfaces saturate a cotton or microfiber cloth and wipe off the surfaces. This will leave a small amount of Odor BreakTHRU to hunt down hiding odor molecules.
- 5 For very strong odors additional applications may be needed.
- 6 Allow the product to dry
- 7 Make wiping down your kitchen with Odor BreakTHRU part of your cleaning routine every week or as little as once a month. You will be amazed at how quickly odors are gone after cooking.
- 8 Victory!
For those of you who love fried fish, onions and all the good things in life, see the table below for some suggestions on how often apply Odor BreakTHRU and let it fight for you.
TIP:The more you cook using strong ingredients the more we recommend applying Odor BreakTHRU. You will find that after only a few applications, the odors after cooking are quickly gone. So cook what you want and don’t worry about lingering odors. Let us fight those for you.
Money Saving Tip:Use our auto fill option and we will automatically send you regular shipments of Odor BreakTHRU. It saves you time and money and is easy to cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Not much worse than waking up to cook breakfast and to be over powered by a moldy musty smell. But, if you are like us, we hate the smell of bleach and other harsh chemicals in the sink tubs. We also don’t like exposing our kids to bleach and other nasty cleaning chemicals. Odor BreakTHRU contains powerful cleaners that can help you clean your kitchen. It will also, destroy those moldy, musty odors. Give it a try, it may be the only “cleaner” you need in your kitchen and it will not leave that nasty bleach or chemically odor in your kitchen.
We suggest applying Odor BreakTHRU weekly following these instructions.
- 1 Test a small inconspicuous area to ensure no color change
- 2 Liberally spray the walls, floor, glass/curtains with Odor BreakTHRU. Let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute. Wipe off using a clean sponge or cloth.
- 3 Liberally spray the sink with Odor BreakTHRU and let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute. Wipe off using a clean sponge or rag.
- 4 Thoroughly rinse the sink prior to use.
IMPORTANT: NEVER mix any cleaning chemicals together. Never mix Odor BreakTHRU with any other chemical. As will any cleaning chemical, Odor BreakTHRU should be used in a well ventilated area and with chemical resistant gloves if used for cleaning purposes.
Money Saving Tip:: Odor BreakTHRU offers a money savings fill option to help your wallet and save you time. Subscribe and we will automatically send you Odor BreakTHRU. It is easy to sign up and easy to cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Keep it odor free
So we can now cook anything we want. Fish odors. No problem. Onions and Peppers. No worries. Enchiladas, not even a challenge (in the kitchen OR the kitchen). Your kitchen will smell clean and fresh. But, if you are like us, you are not going to stop cooking using these great ingredients. So how do you keep the kitchen odor free?
Simple, follow the chart below and the application instructions in the other sections (link to application instructions for hard surfaces, fabrics and showers. The following table shows our recommended frequency of application depending on your level of smoke odors. Of course you do not have to apply weekly or even monthly if you do not want to. Simply give you carpets a generous application 2-3 times per year to keep smoke odors down. However, if you want to fool your guests into thinking you never have a cigar or a cigarette then follow the instructions you already read here (link to instructions) with the application frequency below.
All The Time
Note: If you want to use Odor BreakTHRU on hard wood floors or tiles test an inconspicuous spot to ensure there will be no fading or staining on the surface.
Money Saving TIP: Use our auto fill option and we will automatically send you Odor BreakTHRU. It saves you time and money and is easy to cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.