Mold and Musty Smell Eliminator Spray
Eliminating mold, musty and damp odors can be a real challenge. We do not take these odors lightly as they may lead to very serious health issues or become much bigger problems if not addressed. We have a light hearted way of communicating science and helping our customers eliminate all kinds of foul odors. We choose to take these odors seriously.
We all love our homes and so do you. You love having money in your bank account, we all do. However, when it comes to damp, moldy or musty odors it is more important to address the cause than save money. This may require professional services. An alternative is to use mold and musty smell eliminator—Odor BreakTHRU. It will break apart the foul smelling molecules to eliminate their nasty odors.
Note: For legal reasons, Odor BreakTHRU can not marketed as the only way to get rid of mold, mildew or bacteria smell. But that does not mean it is not effective or you should not use it. Because it is probably the mold smell eliminator spray capable of annihilating smell molecules and eliminate foul odors forever.
We all love having basements, they can be great places to hang out and watch a movie if they are finished or great places to store you seasonal items and keepsakes. What none of us like is that damp and musty odors. Assuming that you do not have leaking pipes or some other source of water entering your basement, we can help. Follow these simple instructions to reduce or eliminate that damp, musty odor from your basement.
- 1 Identify and stop any water that is penetrating the basement.
- 2 Identify if there is mold growing on the walls, ceilings or carpet. If so, you should have it professionally remediated.
- 3 Once the mold has been remediated, very liberally use musty smell removal spray Odor BreakTHRU on mold stains, around the mold stains and allow the liquid to dry. For significant mold build up, we strongly recommend an additional application. Especially, if a moldy odor persists.
- 4 For general musty and damp odors, we recommend spraying Odor BreakTHRU around the walls of the basement. For unfinished basements, we strongly recommend spraying the walls from floor to ceiling. DO NOT SPRAY the walls of a finished basement as Odor BreakTHRU may slightly discolor the paint.
- 5 For heavy duty musty, moldy and damp odors, we recommend spraying Odor BreakTHRU in the air. Start by spraying the corner opposite your exit. Continue spraying while backing up slowly. This is especially recommended for unfinished basements. Avoid breathing Odor BreakTHRU. For finished basements it is important to test small inconspicuous areas of the carpet, furniture, etc. to ensure a light spraying of Odor BreakTHRU will not discolor any items in the basement. If spraying the whole basement we recommend wearing a mask and long sleeves.
- 6 For finished basements, wipe up any Odor BreakTHRU that remains on couches, tables or other furniture if necessary after spraying. Vacuum the carpet after spraying or clean the hardwood/tile floors using your normal cleaning method.7Odor BreakTHRU is hypo allergenic and will not cause allergies. In fact, it actually helps reduce allergens by attacking the allergen particles. However, we recommend wiping down surfaces that will come in contact with people with a moist cloth.
- 7 Victory! You have reclaimed your basement from the moldy, musty, damp odor molecules.
TIP: Odor BreakTHRU is hypo allergenic and will not cause allergies. In fact, it actually helps reduce allergens by attacking the allergen particles. However, after Odor BreakTHRU dries, we recommend wiping down surfaces that will come in contact with people with a moist cloth.
Money Saving Tip: For basements and confined spaces including bathrooms and closets, we recommend buying using our auto replenish option. We will automatically send you more Odor BreakTHRU on a regular basis. It saves you time and money and is easy to pause or cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Most moldy, musty, and damp odors have a source. It is important to find the source and remediate it. Odor BreakTHRU does not claim to kill mold or bacteria. However, Odor BreakTHRU is an incredible product and destroying moldy, musty and damp odors. Enclosed spaces like closets, bathrooms, storage rooms, unused bedrooms, hope chests, under sinks and many other enclosed spaces with little or no airflow will begin to smell bad. That’s where we will help. Odor BreakTHRU loves to seek out and destroy odors that are damp, musty and moldy.
Follow these simple instructions and your enclosed spaces will be odor free.
- 1 It is important to identify the source of leaking water and stop it if that is the cause of your odor problems. Then use mold smell eliminator spray Odor BreakTHRU
- 2 For enclosed areas that contain delicate fabrics, furniture or other valuable items, test a small, inconspicuous spot with Odor BreakTHRU to ensure there is no discoloration. There shouldn’t be, but better safe than sorry we always say.
- 3 Assuming no loss in color and no stains, very liberally spray Odor BreakTHRU into the enclosed space using our unique, bag-in-valve environmentally friendly aerosol can. You can also use our 32 spray to saturate the area for heavy duty odors.
- 4 Let the product sit for about 3-5 min. Wipe off any areas that will come in contact with people. For really hard core odors, repeat the application.
- 5 Remember, Odor BreakTHRU must come into contact with each odor molecule to break those molecules apart. For insanely strong odors, multiple applications may be needed ensuring the entire enclosed area comes into contact with Odor BreakTHRU.
- 6 FOR BATHROOMS. We recommend treating the source of the odor directly. For example, completely spray the shower and around the toilet. Allow the product to sit for several minutes. Rinse the shower prior to use. You do not have to wipe up Odor BreakTHRU from around the toilet unless you want to.
- 7 FOR UNDER SINKS. Ensure there are no medicines, bandages or other items that will be ingested or applied to your family or friends. Also, ensure there are no open bottles of cleaners or chemicals. Using our unique, bag-in-valve, environmentally friendly aerosol can, liberally apply to underneath the cabinet. Wiping off Odor BreakTHRU is not needed.
- 8 CLOTHES CLOSETS. Using a microfiber cloth dampened with Odor BreakTHRU, clean the inside of shoes to reduce the odors. Liberally apply Odor BreakTHRU to rugs or carpets in the closet after testing a small inconspicuous area for discoloration. Vacuum when carpet is completely dry. You can also use a microfiber cloth dampened with Odor BreakTHRU to wipe down closet walls, shelving, drawers and nearly any surface. Do not spray Odor BreakTHRU on clothing. For strong odors, multiple applications may be required. Do not saturate shoes with Odor BreakTHRU.
- 9 Victory! Your enclosed spaces are odor free.
- 10 Since RVs and Campers are closed for most of the year we recommend clearing out the odor molecules prior to camping or RVing. You can also spot use during your trip so we recommend keeping a bottle in your RV, Camper or with your Camping Gear.
TIP: Using multiple techniques like spraying the air, wiping down surfaces with dampened microfiber cloths, and suturing some areas, you can have great smelling air in any of your enclosed areas.
Money Saving Tip: Use our auto replenish option and we will send you more Odor BreakTHRU on a regular basis. It saves you time and money and is easy to pause or cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.
Keep It Odor Free
Keeping enclosed areas odor free can be a bit of a challenge. Since there is little or no air flow, odors have a habit of just hanging around. The good news is that Odor BreakTHRU loves just hanging around and breaking apart those odor molecules too. Odors do not have a chance, not anymore. Using Odor BreakTHRU has what we chemistry nerds like to call, “a cumulative effect.” This really just means that, after using Odor BreakTHRU a few times, you will realize that you have to apply it less and less often. For example, you find you have to spray under your bathroom sink every week. After several applications of Odor BreakTHRU, you realize “hey, it’s been a month and it still smells good.” That’s the power of the “cumulative effect.”
Follow these simple steps to keep your enclosed areas smelling great.
- 1 Keep a can of our unique bag-in-valve, environmentally friendly aerosol and a bottle of our 32oz Trigger Sprayer handy at all times.
- 2 Do a complete application of mold and musty smell eliminator Odor BreakTHRU as instruction in the appropriate section.
- 3 For showers, we recommend using Odor BreakTHRU as the final step of your cleaning process. Rinse all cleaning chemicals completely prior to Odor BreakTHRU or, use Odor BreakTHRU as your only cleaning product. Rinse shower completely before use. Clean weekly. Never mix cleaning chemicals of any kind. Doing so may result in toxic gas being produced.
- 4 Reapply to enclosed areas every 1-3 weeks as needed. Some odors may never come back. Others, especially if the source remains, will come back. Determine how often you need to treat. Due to our cumulative effect technology built into Odor BreakTHRU, you will notice having to treat the areas less and less.
- 5 Enjoy looking through your keepsakes or not dreading to open under your sink. And finally, sing as loudly as you can in your shower.
Money Saving TIP: Use our auto replenish option and we will send you more Odor BreakTHRU on a regular basis. It saves you time and money and is easy to pause or cancel. Also subscribe to The OBT Coupon Corner where we will send you odor removing tips from time to time and serious money saving coupons.